Dirties on the Thirties
- Jay Z ‘Run This Town’ Sampling Lawsuit Dismissed
- iLoveMakonnen Brings ‘Tuesday’ to ‘Fallon’ on a ‘Tuesday': Watch
- Watch Kendrick Lamar Get Inspired By Compton in New Reebok Commercial
- Taylor Swift Debuts ‘Style’ at Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show
- 2014 Winners: FKA twigs Hears Her Own Pop Songs
- Taylor Swift Is Not TIME’s Person of the Year, Sorry
- Rihanna Teases New Song ‘Kiss It Better': Listen
- Adam Levine Covers R. Kelly’s ‘Ignition (Remix)': Watch
- Jessie Ware Announces 2015 Tour Dates
- The Drake/Diddy Altercation Was Reportedly About the ‘0 to 100′ Beat
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Latest Dirties on the Thirties
Last night STAIND frontman Aaron Lewis botched the lyrics to the National Anthem as he sang the song before game 5 of the World Series at AT&T Park in San Francisco.
Kesha is about to have a big problem in trying to prove she is telling the truth about her alleged sexual assault by Dr. Luke. It was last week that she sued Dr. Luke and […]
Kelly Clarkson performed at Symphony Park at SouthPark Mall in Charlotte over the weekend for the grand opening of the new Microsoft store.
We told you a few weeks ago that Mario Lopez revealed that he had a one night stand with a big pop star in his new book, “Just Between Us”. Maney, Drex, and myself had […]
The New York City Office of the Chief Medical Examiner issued a statement saying that Joan Rivers died from “anoxic encephalopathy due to hypoxic arrest during laryngoscopy and upper gastrointestinal endoscopy with propofol sedation for evaluation of voice changes and gastroesophageal reflux disease”.