5 Hot New Album Releases Of July 2014
What could be even better than the official start of July 2014? Five hot new albums, of course!
Robin Thicke, Magic!, Sia, 5 Seconds of Summer, and Jason Mraz are all releasing new albums this month!
Robin Thicke hasn’t been shy about his broken heart, or the fact that he is trying to win over his estranged wife, Paula Patton. His upcoming album, ‘Paula,’ is available today on iTunes.
Enjoying ‘Rude!’ by Magic!? Well, there’s more where that came from! The pop-influenced Canadian reggae band released their debut album, ‘Don’t Kill the Magic’ today!
Sia may be a bit shy, but that isn’t stopping her from releasing a solo album! ‘1000 Forms of Fear’ will be released on July 8, 2014.
Jason Mraz is offering up an acoustic view of his brand new songs. The 14 track album, ‘Yes!’ will be available on July 14, 2014.
They’ve been compared to One Direction before, but 5 Seconds of Summer doesn’t see themselves as a boy band, per say. With their new album, they hope their fans and potential fans will see them as individuals and will recognize their uniqueness. ‘5 Seconds of Summer’ is due out in the United States on July 22, 2014.
News From Our Music Sites
- 5 Hot New Album Releases
- 5 Types Of Woman To Hide On Your Facebook Newsfeed
- How To Prepare Your Kids For Summer Camp
- How To Save On Your Fourth of July Party
- Top 25 Country Songs of July
- The Unwarranted Judgment Surrounding Breastfeeding In America
- Top 10 Jamz Countdown: Usher Dominates As “Good Kisser”
- Top 10 Feel Good Country Songs
- 20 Things Men & Women Wish Their Significant Other Knew About Them