Top 5 Reasons Why Justin Bieber Is Likeable
Have you ever wondered if it’s easier to hate or love a person — or does it depend on the person? Enters Justin Bieber …
Where Justin Bieber is concerned, it appears that the beliebers are dwindling by the second, and being replaced with haters.
Could it be that people just love to hate Bieber? If that’s the case, we can’t say that we blame them, that is of course assuming that they are unaware of all the good Bieber has done.
After all, the Biebs has given people plenty of reason to despise him — so much so, that Americans banded together as a country to try to have him deported back to Canada.
While that didn’t quite work out in our favor, a recent survey published by GossipCop doesn’t quite favor Bieber.
In fact, it ranks the Biebs as the fifth most hated man (ahem, man-child) in the country.
But hey, at least he’s not the most hated, right?! In case you’re wondering, former owner of the L.A. Clippers, Donald Sterling, was the most disliked man in the poll, followed by ponzi schemer Bernie Madoff, Conrad Murray, the doctor believed to be responsible for Michael Jackson’s death, and OJ Simpson.
It’s important to note that this survey was conducted before TMZ decided to release his “racist” video. As of today, he may be tied with Donald Sterling!
(Related: Justin Bieber Apologizes For Racist Joke)
However, there’s a softer side to Justin Bieber that many people don’t see or fail to acknowledge. We set out to highlight five positive things about the Biebs, and here is what we came up with:
5. Justin Bieber advocates about the dangers of texting while driving.
4. He’s been known to: purchase meals for fans, let fans sneak into his concerts, and have actual conversations with his fans on twitter.
3. Bieber met with Casey Haynes while on tour in Australia. Haynes gained a lot of attention after a video showing him being bullied went viral. During the encounter, Haynes stood up for himself, which impressed Bieber. Most people are not aware that Bieber himself was bullied growing up. When Bieber saw the video, he felt compelled to meet Haynes, and he even invited him on stage. Together, they spread an anti-bullying message during the show.
2. Kate, a big fan of Bieber’s, suffered severe injuries after a horrible car accident. Due to her injuries, Kate was not able to attend Bieber’s concert. Her friends started a social media campaign and affectionately called it “Justin Visit Kate.” The campaign went viral almost instantly. Bieber met with Kate and even performed a private acoustic show for her.
1. Justin Bieber is extremely charitable. In fact, he’s granted more wishes through Make-A-Wish than any other recording artist. When it comes to giving back, he seems to genuinely want to make a difference. Truth be told, Bieber has made a difference in countless people’s lives — from the needy to the terminally ill, and everyone in-between.