Huffpost Calls Charlotte The “Weirdest” City And Gives 15 Reasons Why!
I moved to Charlotte almost 8 years ago and have fallen in love with this city and all it has to offer. Some people (who probably haven’t lived here) apparently disagree and have called our city one of the “weirdest” in the nation.
Charlotte seems to be causing a lot of national stir between having several contestants on reality shows, to being named one of the best cities to live in. Not to mention, we’ve had several HUGE movies filmed in our city as well. One writer for HuffPost thinks our city is pretty weird though.
Carly Ledbetter, who published an article for HuffPost Travel section, says Charlotte “can be a truly bizarre place to live and an even more bizarre place to visit.” She cites our desire to call downtown “uptown”, claims we lack culture and character, cites our confusion in team names for The Bobcats, and calls Charlotte a “purgatory” of sorts.
See If you agree with her 15 Reasons Why Charlotte Is The Weirdest. I’d say some of her points are valid but most are off base. I did think the article was funny though! Our city has its quirkiness, but overall it’s an AMAZING place to live in my eyes! I’d stay here forever if my career advancement allows it. I’d call Charlotte the best city in the U.S.!
Here’s what Charlotte is really like. We did this bit a few years ago called “Stuff Charlotte People Say”
News From Our Other Music Sites
- Rascal Flatts Rewind Tour
- Top 10 Stereotypes About Women
- Top 10 Reasons You Should Get Out Of A Relationship NOW!
- Hottest Instagram Pictures Of Rihanna
- 31 Pictures Of Carrie Underwood
- Top 5 Sexiest Jobs For Men
- Natural Hair Diaries: Top 10 Transitioning Tips
- Top 10 Feel Good Country Songs
- Top 10 Texts Not To Send To Your Dream Girl
- Top 10 Biggest Celebrity & Athlete Rants Of All Time
- 20 Things Men & Women Wish Their Significant Other Knew About Them