Band Splits Or Band Breaks?
Nearly two weeks ago, The Wanted announced to their fans that they will be taking a break after the conclusion of their upcoming Tour. While news quickly spread, and fans everywhere voiced their concern over the group’s future, The Wanted has reassured their fans that they will continue on … eventually.
That sounds comforting, but we aren’t convinced. Here’s why … throughout history, several bands have “taken a break” for this reason or that reason, and ultimately, they never got back together again. Other bands, on the verge of breaking up, somehow managed to get it together and regroup.
Which category do you think The Wanted will fall in? Will they join back up in the future, or do you think they are “taking a break” forever? Check out our gallery of band splits vs band breaks here.
- Fergie Sets Her Comeback Via DJ Mustard with ‘L.A. Love': Listen
- Chris Brown Denies Gang Affiliations
- Rock in Rio Comes to Vegas: Metallica, Linkin Park, Taylor Swift, No Doubt to Headline
- Lady Gaga After Tel Aviv Show: ‘The World View of Israel is Just Not Reality’
- Sam Smith Offers a Day in His Life with ‘Restart’ Video: Watch