Band Splits Or Band Breaks?
Nearly two weeks ago, The Wanted announced to their fans that they will be taking a break after the conclusion of their upcoming Tour. While news quickly spread, and fans everywhere voiced their concern over the group’s future, The Wanted has reassured their fans that they will continue on … eventually.
That sounds comforting, but we aren’t convinced. Here’s why … throughout history, several bands have “taken a break” for this reason or that reason, and ultimately, they never got back together again. Other bands, on the verge of breaking up, somehow managed to get it together and regroup.
Which category do you think The Wanted will fall in? Will they join back up in the future, or do you think they are “taking a break” forever? Check out our gallery of band splits vs band breaks here.
- Watch Pharrell’s Fantasy Video for ‘Marilyn Monroe’
- New York’s Electric Zoo to Return with Stricter Safety Measures
- Justin Bieber Apologizes, Pleads Ignorance After Dishonorable Selfie In Japan
- Lorde, The National, Nas & The Replacements To Play Boston Calling
- Hear A$AP Rocky Team Up with Lykke Li for ‘No Rest For The Wicked’ Remix