Justin Bieber’s Management: “He Is Not Retiring”
(CBS Radio) — Less than a day after Justin Bieber returned to the number one spot on the Social 50 (thanks to the release of ‘Journals,’) his management company confirmed that the Bieb’s is not retiring. We repeat, he is not retiring.
On Christmas Eve, Bieber shocked his Beliebers when he “officially” announced his retirement on Twitter — the same social network that contributed to his fame.
In an interview with the Wall Street Journal, Bieber’s management company confirmed that he is NOT retiring.
Apparently, Bieber felt that announcing his retirement was the “best way” to respond to recent, inaccurate media reports about him.
Are you relieved that the Bieb’s isn’t retiring?
-QC Writer, CBS Radio
- Pharrell And United Nations Foundation Team Up For International Day Of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better And Ready To Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors On Baseball, The Red Sox And Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training
- Tiesto, Hardwell, Calvin Harris & Steve Angello Lead Electric Daisy Carnival NY 2014 Lineup