Justin Bieber’s Management: “He Is Not Retiring”
(CBS Radio) — Less than a day after Justin Bieber returned to the number one spot on the Social 50 (thanks to the release of ‘Journals,’) his management company confirmed that the Bieb’s is not retiring. We repeat, he is not retiring.
On Christmas Eve, Bieber shocked his Beliebers when he “officially” announced his retirement on Twitter — the same social network that contributed to his fame.
In an interview with the Wall Street Journal, Bieber’s management company confirmed that he is NOT retiring.
Apparently, Bieber felt that announcing his retirement was the “best way” to respond to recent, inaccurate media reports about him.
Are you relieved that the Bieb’s isn’t retiring?
-QC Writer, CBS Radio
- Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams to Face Marvin Gaye’s Family in Court Over Alleged ‘Blurred Lines’ Ripoff
- Sam Smith Pulls Surprise Guest Ed Sheeran for ‘Stay With Me’ Duet: Watch
- Dr. Luke Files Lawsuit Against Kesha’s Mother, Accuses Her of ‘Tortious Interference’
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers