Justin Bieber’s Management: “He Is Not Retiring”
(CBS Radio) — Less than a day after Justin Bieber returned to the number one spot on the Social 50 (thanks to the release of ‘Journals,’) his management company confirmed that the Bieb’s is not retiring. We repeat, he is not retiring.
On Christmas Eve, Bieber shocked his Beliebers when he “officially” announced his retirement on Twitter — the same social network that contributed to his fame.
In an interview with the Wall Street Journal, Bieber’s management company confirmed that he is NOT retiring.
Apparently, Bieber felt that announcing his retirement was the “best way” to respond to recent, inaccurate media reports about him.
Are you relieved that the Bieb’s isn’t retiring?
-QC Writer, CBS Radio
- Fergie Sets Her Comeback Via DJ Mustard with ‘L.A. Love': Listen
- Chris Brown Denies Gang Affiliations
- Rock in Rio Comes to Vegas: Metallica, Linkin Park, Taylor Swift, No Doubt to Headline
- Lady Gaga After Tel Aviv Show: ‘The World View of Israel is Just Not Reality’
- Sam Smith Offers a Day in His Life with ‘Restart’ Video: Watch