Justin Bieber’s Management: “He Is Not Retiring”
(CBS Radio) — Less than a day after Justin Bieber returned to the number one spot on the Social 50 (thanks to the release of ‘Journals,’) his management company confirmed that the Bieb’s is not retiring. We repeat, he is not retiring.
On Christmas Eve, Bieber shocked his Beliebers when he “officially” announced his retirement on Twitter — the same social network that contributed to his fame.
In an interview with the Wall Street Journal, Bieber’s management company confirmed that he is NOT retiring.
Apparently, Bieber felt that announcing his retirement was the “best way” to respond to recent, inaccurate media reports about him.
Are you relieved that the Bieb’s isn’t retiring?
-QC Writer, CBS Radio
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- YG Jumps On Remix of Fergie’s ‘L.A. Love (La La)': Listen
- Iggy Azalea Releases ‘Beg For it,’ Featuring MØ: Listen
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Monica Lewinsky Thanks All the Artists Like Nicki Minaj & Eminem Who Name-Dropped Her in Their Songs: Watch