Justin Bieber’s Management: “He Is Not Retiring”
(CBS Radio) — Less than a day after Justin Bieber returned to the number one spot on the Social 50 (thanks to the release of ‘Journals,’) his management company confirmed that the Bieb’s is not retiring. We repeat, he is not retiring.
On Christmas Eve, Bieber shocked his Beliebers when he “officially” announced his retirement on Twitter — the same social network that contributed to his fame.
In an interview with the Wall Street Journal, Bieber’s management company confirmed that he is NOT retiring.
Apparently, Bieber felt that announcing his retirement was the “best way” to respond to recent, inaccurate media reports about him.
Are you relieved that the Bieb’s isn’t retiring?
-QC Writer, CBS Radio
- Sam Smith’s Video for ‘I’m Not The Only One’ Gives Us a Very Sad Dianna Agron
- Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch Could Be Yours For $50 Million
- Lil Wayne Calls Out Hip-Hop Authenticity: ‘Today Everyone Sounds Alike’
- Best DJs in the World? New Poll Now Wants You to Vote for the Worst
- Ne-Yo Sues Ex-Manager Who Allegedly Cheated Him Out of Over $4 Million