Cassiday, the gossip gangster, takes on Dana of Monroe in a throw down to take the pop-princess crown! Now, Dana feels pretty confident she can put Cassiday to shame for a second time and knock her off her celebrity gossip throne!
Can Cass take her record up to 28 or will we be bowing to a new master of celebrity juice?!
Study up on your celebrity gossip and play along now:
1) True or False: Rapper Flo Rida’s real name is Tramar Dillar?
2) According to Redbox, “Twilight” movie rentals are more popular than ever after Kristen Stewart was busted cheating on Robert Pattinson. Who’s the author of the books?
3) Fast food restuarant Chick-fil-A has come under fire after it’s CEO came out against same-sex marriage. Spell Chick-fil-A?
4) Cuba Gooding Jr. is in the news for roughing up a bartender in a New Orleans bar. He’s best known for the line “Show me the money!” from this Tom Cruise movie?
5) Tabloids are saying Macaulay Culkin is addicted to heroin and has only 6 months to live. What’s the name of his “classic” holiday-themed movie?
Cassiday Gets Her Mojo Back!
Do you have what it takes to dethrone OUR Queen of Pop? Find out weekday mornings at 7:30am!