So, there goes wifey number three. You might even be starting to feel sorry for Tom Cruise…. Okay, maybe not. While he’s one of Hollywood’s most highly paid actors, his acting roles seem to be about the only thing he can really hold onto. Here are 10 funny reasons Katie’s decision to leave was the right one.
1. When the body clock strikes 33, we’re guessing it’s time to run. All three of Tom’s wives have been 33 at the time of divorce.
2. Cruise’s partners tend to find a not so favorable fate if they wait for Tom himself to push the eject button. #getoutwhileyoucan #RIPgoose
3. Being with Tom Cruise has proven to be “Risky Business.”
4. She can’t talk to him because he…well he does creepy things when Oprah mentions her name.
5. Staying married to Tom Cruise=Mission: Impossible. Tom: Baseball rules should apply. Strike three. You’re out.
6. According to The New York Post, he may decide to ship her sweet 6-year-old daughter off to radical Scientology boarding school! eek!
7. Creepy Scientologists (or just people) may lurk around and follow Katie and her daughter.
8. She is probably sick of towering over her husband in every red carpet photo…
9. His most iconic scene features him dancing in tighty whities…are the gay rumors valid? Maybe Anderson Cooper’s courage will inspire him to break the silence. If gay rumors are true, that is.
10. Her marriage is titled TomKat. Need we say more?